Effective Date: 19 June 2023
1. Information We Collect
We may collect various types of information, including:
– Personal Information: Name, email address, phone number, and other identifiers.
– Usage Data: Information about your interactions with our website and services.
2. How We Use Your Information
We use your information for the following purposes:
– To provide our services and respond to your inquiries.
– To improve and customise our services.
– To send you updates, newsletters, or promotional materials (you can opt out at any time).
– To comply with legal obligations and protect our rights.
3. Data Sharing and Disclosure
We may share your data with:
– Third-party service providers to help us operate our business.
– Legal authorities if required by law or to protect our rights.
– Business partners and affiliates with your consent.
4. Your Rights
You have the right to:
– Access, correct, or delete your personal information.
– Object to the processing of your data.
– Withdraw consent for marketing communications.
5. Security Measures
We take reasonable steps to protect your data from unauthorised access, disclosure, or alteration.
6. Data Retention
We retain your data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes outlined in this policy, or as required by the UK General Data Protection Regulation (UK GDPR).
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
Your right of access – You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
Your right to rectification – You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
Your right to erasure – You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to restriction of processing – You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to object to processing – You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to data portability – You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
7. Links to Third-Party Sites
Our website may contain links to third-party sites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of these sites.
8. Children’s Privacy
Our services are not intended for children or young people under the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect or maintain information from children.
10. Contact Us
24 Roman Way, Bristol, UK
11. How to complain
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us at the above address.
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113
ICO website: https://www.ico.org.uk